Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KOTK

Pro
Daps
broke my heart too

he was balling last year in CL
in fairness i heard it was dead before i heard it, so i'm not arsed. the f365 blurb aout it is ridic. 10m for someone with grace whilee wankers like garcia get moved for twice the price? get real. should start bidding at 20. please god let there be a big january signing.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
in fairness i heard it was dead before i heard it, so i'm not arsed. the f365 blurb aout it is ridic. 10m for someone with grace whilee wankers like garcia get moved for twice the price? get real. should start bidding at 20. please god let there be a big january signing.
apparently Huntelaar. :sadcam:

grazazaza

Ruff Draft
Daps

Bruh belive me im the biggest ronnie fan he was my idol growing up :ohlawd: but messis run as the best player has been stretched out so long that its almost impossible not to say it, messi needs that world cup if he gets it its a wrap

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Well, I read in L'équipe (Here, if you read french, or google translate it) that Muller scored 12 in the German League Cup, which not "official" at that time, so Messi done passed Der Bomber a long ago.

But still impressive from both of them. Then if you need to rate one higher than the other, just do you. :yeshrug:

Muller had a more impressive year though. Won the Euros, won the Bundesliga, scored 13 times in 5 international appearances.

Mullers is all the more impressive regardless of that competition.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Well, I read in L'équipe (Here, if you read french, or google translate it) that Muller scored 12 in the German League Cup, which not "official" at that time, so Messi done passed Der Bomber a long ago.

But still impressive from both of them. Then if you need to rate one higher than the other, just do you. :yeshrug:

Hesse: Looking for Gerd Muller goals - ESPN FC

uli hesse - best football column on the internet, all about german football culture

did a goal by goal explanation of muller's season

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:whoa:

Of course he has.

Why? Because he's scored a million goals against the likes of Osasuna and Tenerife?

When I was a kid I dreamt of being a player like Ronaldinho. Can you even begin to imagine possessing that level of skill? :dwillhuh:

I never once dreamt of being a roided up midget with no charisma. Have you seen the Turkish Airline ads ffs? :heh:

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I think people get a bit obsessed by the World Cup achievement, it would be amazing if he gets it but it doesn't bother me.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I think people get a bit obsessed by the World Cup achievement, it would be amazing if he gets it but it doesn't bother me.

obsessed by the greatest achievement in sports, being WORLD CHAMPIONS and the focus of the biggest sporting event EVER, yeah sure