Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The great escape is on tonight. Come on Shakhtar :damn:

Btw with regards to Mancini he's Avram Grant status imho. Joke of a manager.

I wonder what he actually does. It's pretty obvious Platt and Kidd do all the coaching.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Btw with regards to Mancini he's Avram Grant status imho. Joke of a manager.

I wonder what he actually does. It's pretty obvious Platt and Kidd do all the coaching.

:whoa:

Mancini is a good coach but is limited in big games. If anything its a flaw in his character more than anything else.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wumger already bringing reinforcements m8s...washed upTiti cant be worse than chamak o watever garbage you lads have up front....heck Titi is better than any other options besides suarez and sterlings that we have upfront:skip:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Zenit St Petersburg's record signing Hulk has threatened to quit the Russian club following a heated exchange with coach Luciano Spalletti during Tuesday's Champions League win at AC Milan.

untitled-53au0q.gif

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:whoa:

Mancini is a good coach but is limited in big games. If anything its a flaw in his character more than anything else.

A good manager would've won the league by 15+ points last season.

That they were knocked out this year isn't the issue (tough group tbf), they weren't even competitive. Outplayed in every single game ffs :scusthov:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
A good manager would've won the league by 15+ points last season.

That they were knocked out this year isn't the issue (tough group tbf), they weren't even competitive. Outplayed in every single game ffs :scusthov:

:comeon:

They had to have a dip in form, coz they shytted on everyone for the 1st 5/6 months and United always come on strong in the 2nd half of seasons. PLus they lost ALi for 6 weeks and Silva was burnt out carryin that bum Nasri. Citehs squad is built for the PL not the CL. And Citeh for some reason are a much better 2nd half then 1st half and the problem is they leave themselves too much too do in the CL when you can get away with that in the PL

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:comeon:

They had to have a dip in form, coz they shytted on everyone for the 1st 5/6 months and United always come on strong in the 2nd half of seasons. PLus they lost ALi for 6 weeks and Silva was burnt out carryin that bum Nasri. Citehs squad is built for the PL not the CL. And Citeh for some reason are a much better 2nd half then 1st half and the problem is they leave themselves too much too do in the CL when you can get away with that in the PL
Too many excuses. :childplease:

He's out the second a top manager declares interest in the job.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Too many excuses. :childplease:

He's out the second a top manager declares interest in the job.

Of course he is, thats always been the case ever since he joined.

:lolbron: Roman keeps on stalkin Pep. I think you might of fallen down the peckin order

whats the excuse of being the only CL winners not to progress to the knockout rounds :youngsabo:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Of course he is, thats always been the case ever since he joined.

:lolbron: Roman keeps on stalkin Pep. I think you might of fallen down the peckin order

whats the excuse of being the only CL winners not to progress to the knockout rounds :youngsabo:
Calm down :whoa:

I can see Shakhtar beating Juve tonight. Comfortably the best team in the group and their home form is >>>>>

As for Pep, who wanted him anyway? :mjpls:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
The XX fukking sucks. I know one of you lot probably like them, Im guessing @penfield - explain.

I was expecting some modern UK rock, Bloc Party, Arctic Monkeys style but I get these slow depressing sounding c*nts with some generic ripoff of Explosions in the Sky in the background singing like they aren't even interested. Horrific

Last edited by a moderator: