Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"African football must make a choice! Either we keep our players in Africa with the will power of reaching one day the top of the international competitions and restore to African people a dignity that they long for ; or we let out best elements leave their countries, thus remaining the eternal suppliers of raw material to the premium countries, and renounce, in this way, to any ambition. When the rich countries take away from us, also by naturalisation, our best elements, we should not expect any chivalrous behaviour on their part to help African football."

- Ydnekatchew Tessema, former president of CAF

:leon:

He's just saying that for 'credibility' init.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dutch linesman killed: amateur matches cancelled as three youths charged

All amateur football in Holland has been cancelled this weekend following the death Richard Nieuwenhuizen, as three teenagers prepare to face manslaughter charges following Sunday's fatal attack on the volunteer linesman.

Prosecutors announced today that they are charging the teenagers with manslaughter, assault and public violence for alleged involvement in the vicious attack.

Terrible. Apparently his son was playing in the game too.

:pachaha: ok

actually he said that in the 1980s before his prophecy came true

:mjpls:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Akpon, Angha, Ansah, Hajrovic, Monteiro, Shea.... Arshavin :merchant:

googled the dutch linesman (rip) no surprise a few american sites are on the first page of the coverage :rolleyes:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Reading these, reminded me of Gilver and Don

Bad Sex award 2012: who should win? - poll | Books | guardian.co.uk

He switched to some ancient steppe language as he ejaculated, blubbering and incoherent. Chun-li faked an orgasm, keeping her mind focused on an eighth-century lyric of sadness, and her face still as a lake in winter. Khünbish collapsed below the neck of the horse, where he clung now, like a forlorn circus rider, as the steppe cacophony segued seamlessly into the kind of trickling-stream-plus-birdsong music they play in mental hospitals to calm things down.”

:pachaha:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I still can't get over this one from 2011

Dead Europe by Christos Tsiolkas: Bad sex award extract | Books | guardian.co.uk

I sensed her embarrassment, but even more I sensed the sweet, rich blood that was flowing out of her. It's okay, I whispered ... I was immersed in the slush of her moist meat ... Her body stiffened but I forced her legs apart and pushed my face into her groin. The smell was overpowering. It was as if her c*nt was a cellar filled with a heady store of wines and spirits, all emitting wafts of gaseous bouquets that recalled all the possible eruptions of the body. She smelt of farting and diarrhoea, shytting and pissing, burping, bile and vomit. I forced my tongue into this churning compost. Her blood was calling me. My tongue furiously worked the craters of her c*nt and I felt the blood, coarse and thick, trickle onto my lips and into my mouth and onto my tongue and down my gut and I forced my lips over her clit and sucked on it till I felt I was drawing her into my very body and the blood kept flowing onto my lips and into my mouth and my guts and I rubbed my face across the hair and skin and meat of her and as I licked at her c*nt and arse I opened my mouth wide and bit into her thigh and I did not hear her squeal for all I was aware of was the clean neat puncture and the blood that began to flow from it which fell onto my tongue and into my mouth and my gut, and her blood pumped through me and calmed the agonies in my belly and head and I knew I was alive; and laughing, drawing away from her I was aware that above me a body was heaving and I pushed my face back into her, all my fingers, my tongue, my chin, inside her: a bitter cool spray washed across my face. Her body convulsed, shuddered, trembled once more, and then fell to stillness. She had come.

Moist meat :deadrose:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Miguel Calero dead at 41, fukked up

those epic pachuca teams with his bald head guarding the goal were great