Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
My man Cesc and his GF are having a baby. With this woman:

9Y6Xg.png

:beli:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
I'd luh to hate land grant for their hipsterdom but their knowingness is so entry-level it must be embarassing for their own selves to typerlink. dumb it down #luckfupe

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
My first premier league round up has hit the streets m8s.

I just went over it and spotted a couple of simple mistakes, but lads, proof reading pre-publication is for suckas amirite:smug:

Black Gatsby

Lord$ Never Worry
Daps
Reppin
London
You should of said about all the poor Palestinian people living in poverty because of Arafat & Co keepin all the billions in aids they have been given to stash away in Swiss banks and on weapons. But hey nobody likes to talk about that :manny:

Yassir Arafat is dead and has been since 2004 :snoop:

concise

Veteran
Daps
:yeshrug: simple as that tbh.

you know they did that shyt just to get "credibility"

Why am I reading this and the follow-up posts completely lost? It reads like different conversations spliced together to make a new one.

Who is French?
Where is the money?
Is this normal balding for a white man?

:dwillhuh:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
A$VP Hagler★;2415678 said:
Yassir Arafat is dead and has been since 2004 :snoop:

But yet they exhumed his body last week, 8 years later?

What didnt you understand about the Co part of the sentence? Unless your either tryin to tell me a) they havent had an aid either legally or thru back channels since he died or b) he was the only person stealin of funds and it stopped when he died?

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
So i gave this kendrick lamar album a quick listen, and since i've read that backseat freestyle i some sort of parody.

Is it wrong that i think it's fine as a non-parody?

What else is rap about if not self aggrandizing stupid shyt? :smug:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
"African football must make a choice! Either we keep our players in Africa with the will power of reaching one day the top of the international competitions and restore to African people a dignity that they long for ; or we let out best elements leave their countries, thus remaining the eternal suppliers of raw material to the premium countries, and renounce, in this way, to any ambition. When the rich countries take away from us, also by naturalisation, our best elements, we should not expect any chivalrous behaviour on their part to help African football."

- Ydnekatchew Tessema, former president of CAF

:leon: