Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
3. All white people shall be referred to as cac.

Ives reporting that Olave and Espindola have been traded to NY for allocation money. Will Johnson's headed to Portland as well. :wtf:

:bryan: never thought something like this would happen

an actual move that makes sense and would be great. conde/olave CB pairing, espindola as playmaker? and funny that the team henry had the most praise for was RSL and bam.

very random, i'd expected them to get a bunch of scottish players this offseason, though there's sill plenty of time to get those 37 yr olds we're linked to :ahh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
mexican league final on univision starting now

yKqpU.png
tijuanamerica!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Ways to get daps (no specific order):

• Something about black excellence
  • Trawl tumblr for gifs/pics of tumblr models/hoes
  • Something about cacs
  • Really anything race related where you make an argument that the black person is right, or was wronged in some manner and you're slightly angry or 'spittin that real'
  • Misogyny, #hardonhoes movement
  • post in the quick gems on how to deal w/ women thread. Copy one of Kevm's posts. Rearrange some words. Add something about christ/living righteous and men being superior.

We gotta good list guys. Dap ratio bout to go thru the roof :wow:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

• Something about cacs
  • Really anything race related where you make an argument that the black person is right, or was wronged in some manner and you're slightly angry or 'spittin that real'
  • post in the quick gems on how to deal w/ women thread. Copy one of Kevm's posts. Rearrange some words. Add something about christ/living righteous and men being superior.

dont forget reaction gifs and pics.

Montez

Superstar
Daps

• Something about cacs

Real shyt. :salute:

dont forget reaction gifs and pics.

:whoa: that's how I :eat: Don't need the competition.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
now that clint is doing gangbusters for spurs and everyone is praising him, these tottenham forums arent fun anymore

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Just went on a midday bender with a bunch of aussie, kiwi, swede, and south africans who work on a yacht.

Blondes with accents:wow:

The banter :wow:

Not spending any money on alcohol because drunk ship staff like blowing loot :wow:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
where the hell do you live, and it sounds like a weird couchsurfing meetup by vagabonds in bermuda or something

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
where the hell do you live, and it sounds like a weird couchsurfing meetup by vagabonds in bermuda or something

Palm Beach County, Florida.

Palm Beach, the city, being one of the richest areas in the world, hence a fukk ton of yachts, and as it happens, the people who work on them. As a matter of fact these people didn't even work on the megayacht. The shyt is so big they worked on the support boat FOR the yacht.

Palm Beach is actually an island, which I rarely actually venture over to (although I went today because one of my brehs bands was playing a set at a bar) because I'm not an old money heir, but in down town West Palm Beach (the main city of the county) is where everyone sort of mixes up.

Me and my lady friend met this aussie dude and Swedish chick at the bar, and then their sailor posse showed up and shyt got hectic.