Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
its amazing

dude has confirmed all that has been said about him. He lacks fight.

being a smart guy means he lacks fight? you see those dudes they interview after the alabama/georgia game? you want him to be one of those mindless donkeys?

i dont think he lacks fight, i think he has the most fight of everyone in his position. stayed home cause he FELT like it, (possibly) retiring cause he FEELS like it. despite criticism, despite people like you

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
How Fulham Crowd treated Deuce? I hoped they gave him some banter.:birdman:

you could tell some people were against him, booing was half-hearted at best the first 10 minutes then after that it was like 10 random guys in the crowd. banterless :smh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
being a smart guy means he lacks fight? you see those dudes they interview after the alabama/georgia game? you want him to be one of those mindless donkeys?

i dont think he lacks fight, i think he has the most fight of everyone in his position. stayed home cause he FELT like it, (possibly) retiring cause he FEELS like it. despite criticism, despite people like you
FOH :heh:

He is a professional athlete, and is walking away from the game in his prime to go backpacking. fukk that. :heh:

He never really loved the sport enough to be as good as he could have been.

As a man, I respect it. But dude is an professional athlete who could have done much more than he eventually did.

Its why many respect Dempsey over him.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Crazy how Fulham fell off while Hangeland suspended.

Also, AVB getting levelled wth Chelsea :bow:, finishing above them would be lulz.

Also. :laugh: @ Arsenal.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
FOH :heh:

He is a professional athlete, and is walking away from the game in his prime to go backpacking. fukk that. :heh:

He never really loved the sport enough to be as good as he could have been.

As a man, I respect it. But dude is an professional athlete who could have done much more than he eventually did.

Its why many respect Dempsey over him.

Breh, I don't find anything wrong with wanting to be happy and finding that inner peace :yeshrug:

And if he does it in spite of overwhelming opinion against him, even more respect.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
A9ElWmdCMAEIWCp.jpg:large

kEkeS.gif

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Given Houston's unbeaten record at BBVA Compass Stadium and ordinary road results, perhaps home advantage would have helped. On the last weekend of the regular season, L.A. beat Seattle while Houston lost to Colorado having picked a shadow side to rest legs ahead of the playoff against Chicago. What might have proved a meaningless match turned out to matter.

"It puts an emphasis on how important every single game is throughout the year," Dynamo captain Brad Davis said. "We missed out on hosting this game by a single point."

Read More: Brad Davis, Houston Dynamo lose to Los Angeles Galaxy in MLS Cup - Tom Dart - SI.com

:leon:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCNOestK7xo"]MLS CUP 2012 HIGHLIGHTS - LA Galaxy vs Houston Dynamo, December 1, 2012 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CCYMl8iGow"]Juninho waves the giant Galaxy flag after LA clinch their 4th MLS Cup Championship - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF0yn9JvF3E"]LA Galaxy players celebrate on the field after winning MLS Cup! - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNyugKHxaMs"]LA Galaxy players & coaches react at final whistle upon winning MLS Cup 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

tumblr_medvcvwpk91qgi4wvo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_medyt6Bdns1rq28k7o1_500.jpg

tumblr_meductKj8x1qaznnlo5_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_medqe0sqbn1r472gwo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mee9p2ec1C1qeakyto1_1280.jpg

tumblr_meeier1Mqz1qjbs1co1_500.jpg

tumblr_mee41rDWJ11qakqmto1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mee2b7XNuh1rm8klto1_400.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
although i hate on beckham for being called a world class player in his prime(which he wasn't), You cannot deny what he's done for the game over here.

Is Landon Donovan really taking an extended break? that would be a bytch move right there.