Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
-Serie A is back this weekend. Idk why, but I think Roma can get UCL football and win the Coppa Italia

-@THEREALBRAND this man Gaucho has Flamengo playing some explosive football at the moment. Favourites for Copa Libertadores atm. Winning their games with healthy margins.

-Lukaku changes the calculus with Chelsea. If he can score even a third of the chances the likes of Havertz, Werner, et al got last year, then it’s gonna be a problem for other clubs.

Pulisic is fully vaxxed though...I really don't understand your hate of him...

They got washed by Inter a few weeks ago, I’m not sold on them yet. They have a phenomenal attack, but they have some flaws.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
-Serie A is back this weekend. Idk why, but I think Roma can get UCL football and win the Coppa Italia

-@THEREALBRAND this man Gaucho has Flamengo playing some explosive football at the moment. Favourites for Copa Libertadores atm. Winning their games with healthy margins.

-Lukaku changes the calculus with Chelsea. If he can score even a third of the chances the likes of Havertz, Werner, et al got last year, then it’s gonna be a problem for other clubs.

Maybe if Inter and another team completely collapse and fall out of the top four.

Roma's main problem is inexperience, team is very young and now with Dzeko gone there are no leaders left in the team. That's why Jose was trying to get Xhaka in and tried to keep Dzeko. Also Smalling always getting injured doesn't help either because after him Mancini, 25 years old, is the most experienced defender.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps

They got washed by Inter a few weeks ago, I’m not sold on them yet. They have a phenomenal attack, but they have some flaws.

Renato Gaucho is the perfect manager for a team like Flamengo or even the NT. He’s forward thinking and plays the jogo bonito style different from the so called tactical genius nowadays. That bad loss they had to Internacional was a fluke as he was the Gremio coach not too long ago and a player in his early days, but yea Inter had blood in their eyes in that match.

Flamengo is the favorite in the Libertadores but Atletico Mineiro is balling out of control, they just knocked out Boca in the R16 and River in the quarters and will now face Palmeiras. They also just picked up Diego Costa who will be able to play the Semis believe it or not

:hhh:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Pissed that this Ndombele signing didn't work , dude is baller
He's a lazy fat fukk. Has the nerve to think he's too good for tottenham and should play for Real:mjlol:. Get his ass to Nice or Lyon:stopitslime:...maybe Turkey.
He has the audacity to ask to get transferred to bayern,Barca or Real Madrid :mjlol:

he can’t seem to get fit or cares about being in shape. Apparently he would sneak in junk food into team hotel even in his lyon days. But he’s so talented tho just doesn’t have the mentality for it. What a bummer

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
if #Ole plays mcfred against Southampton we will get outplayed (once again) in MF. this team will not be ready for the big leagues until we sort MF out.

we need a proper #6.