Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Why go to DHGate unless you really just don't want to pay full price?

Every other website will be selling it shortly.

Adidas truly puts more time and effort into making kits for Ajax than the do probably any other team. Almost always the 2nd and 3rd kits are class while the 1st is generally just a classic staple.
I hope that Arsenal's current kits confuse adidas into thinking we're ajax next year to pull of something dope for us next season

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
I hope that Arsenal's current kits confuse adidas into thinking we're ajax next year to pull of something dope for us next season

Arsenal has been getting pretty good treatment from Adidas as well. Maybe not so much the 1st kit this year (not a fan), 2nd is decent, 3rd is :blessed:. Since they've made the move back you can tell Adidas is hooking them up. With all the retro collections and trying to revive some of their old kits like the bruised banana.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Arsenal has been getting pretty good treatment from Adidas as well. Maybe not so much the 1st kit this year (not a fan), 2nd is decent, 3rd is :blessed:. Since they've made the move back you can tell Adidas is hooking them up. With all the retro collections and trying to revive some of their old kits like the bruised banana.
I did enjoy all 3 kits from last season... Maybe less so the blue one, but I liked the patterned red and that white with burgundy marble was super creative. Its like they're living through the create commercials they used to have

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Why go to DHGate unless you really just don't want to pay full price?

Every other website will be selling it shortly.

Adidas truly puts more time and effort into making kits for Ajax than the do probably any other team. Almost always the 2nd and 3rd kits are class while the 1st is generally just a classic staple.
Cheaper.

Paying full price for that Ajax kit though.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

20m option :patrice:

But if frauds like Gabigol and Everton Ribiero are thriving there maybe there's still hope :ld:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
-Serie A is back this weekend. Idk why, but I think Roma can get UCL football and win the Coppa Italia

-@THEREALBRAND this man Gaucho has Flamengo playing some explosive football at the moment. Favourites for Copa Libertadores atm. Winning their games with healthy margins.

-Lukaku changes the calculus with Chelsea. If he can score even a third of the chances the likes of Havertz, Werner, et al got last year, then it’s gonna be a problem for other clubs.

That anti-vaxxer is gonna contaminate the whole damn squad :damn:
Pulisic is fully vaxxed though...I really don't understand your hate of him...

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
-Serie A is back this weekend. Idk why, but I think Roma can get UCL football and win the Coppa Italia

-@THEREALBRAND this man Gaucho has Flamengo playing some explosive football at the moment. Favourites for Copa Libertadores atm. Winning their games with healthy margins.

-Lukaku changes the calculus with Chelsea. If he can score even a third of the chances the likes of Havertz, Werner, et al got last year, then it’s gonna be a problem for other clubs.

Pulisic is fully vaxxed though...I really don't understand your hate of him...

Mostly trolling tbh :pachaha:but yeah, I'm not really a fan of his game. :manny: