Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Come on Chelsea. Feeling nervous as fukk tonight. I think we can do it tonight especially with our good defence.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Tuchel likes to tinker every now and again. :manny:

I'm not even his biggest fan and believe Pulisic deserved the start today but I trust Tuchel's decision making.

I think he wants to use Pulisic as a super sub. Havertz and Werner combine very well and Werner has that pace in behind.

For the flack he’s gotten this season Werner does supply assists. Havertz will be the expected goal threat.

No way Pulisic bounces Mount tho.

Chelsea to go through.

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
CL all time scoring list without penalties. Benz :ehh:

oUTeR1P.png

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think he wants to use Pulisic as a super sub. Havertz and Werner combine very well and Werner has that pace in behind.

For the flack he’s gotten this season Werner does supply assists. Havertz will be the expected goal threat.

No way Pulisic bounces Mount tho.

Chelsea to go through.

Pulisic is a turnover machine as well. He's better coming off the bench and less likely to get injured when the game is going 100mph

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
"Legacy videos" like "legacy fans" hard to understand ma franchised out bredda ?

Roma is NOT a worse club than the Chelsea that Jose took over in 2004 :ufdup: .

Back in 2003 when Kerry Dixon and Ron "Chopper" Harris were the club's heroes and they had somehow managed to tap up some pre-retirement players like Gullit.

Meanwhile Roma had Totti, Cafu, De Rossi, Falcao etc at their peaks.

But you don't know anything about that... :mjlol:

In 03, Chelsea legends were those two, plus Bonnetti, Hasselbaink, Osgood, Zola, Tambling, Desailly etc.

At that time Daniele Di Rossi had only just made his Serie A debut for Roma.

Also, You might not be aware of this but reason how they were able to “tap-up” pre-retirement European legends was because of Hoddle’s presence. His clout enabled Chelsea to sign Gullit, who in turn used is connects in Italy to sign Vialli, Di Matteo etc.

In 2003 the top English teams (big 5) were Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, Everton, Spurs.

In 2002, Spurs finished 9th and Everton finished 16th.

In 2003, Spurs finished 10th and Everton finished 7th.

This is the all time English 1st Division table - just to show where Chelsea were league-wise relatively speaking.

bnjB6t1.png

Lol where did you get this table from?

Everton aren’t the top team in English football history.

Here’s the correct one:

Premier League + 1. Division - All-time league table

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Mic00n is awful though :manny:
Yea but he brings personality, tired of hearing monotone, dry analysis, sounding like a college lecture than a football match:yeshrug:

Every so call sport pundid show has one guy who might not be as insightful, but balances out the other bores:russ: