Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Inter was a bigger club than all of them, history and resume wise. Also Morratti is no Abramovitch but in the 90s, Inter broke transfer fee records a couple of times with Ronaldo and Vieri

Inter is part of the two biggest rivalries in Italy, I cant see any reason for Roma not to be several notches below Inter, Juve and Milan. I'd say it's around Tottenham levels s thats not a compliment :lolbron:

Roma 2021 vs. Chelsea 2004 when Jose joined. Which team had/has the more glamorous resume / history?

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Ehh I think Real Madrid won't get past Chelsea :francis: City got this.

And Fernandinho ran shyt tonight :ehh: give a damn about whatever you think he should've been sent off for. :lolbron:

shyt was looking like Libertadores for a quick second lmao.

Fernandinho gave a masterclass in how to fukk shyt up and not get sent off. Gueye and Di Maria need lessons.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Roma 2021 vs. Chelsea 2004 when Jose joined. Which team had/has the more glamorous resume / history?

:mjlol: you're terrible. Just say what people usually say about Chelsea pre Roman instead of dancing around it.

Chelsea done more the decade prior to Mourinho joining than what Roma have done.:manny: 4 FA finals winning 2 1 League Cup win and 1 CWC win. A CL campaign. Beating Milan in San Siro beating Gala in Hell 5-0 and going toe to toe with Barca. + 2 additional CWC semis. All this before Roman buying the club too.

Roma's best result in the last decade is more known for Barcas bottle job more than them winning.

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
PSG players Marco Verratti, Ander Herrera say referee swore at them during Champions League semi-final loss to Manchester City
PSG players say referee swore at them during Champions League semi-final loss

These cowards snitching now:dead:
I know that locker room smell like p*ssy

Like players don't verbally abuse the ref.

tenor.gif

nahnah

Superstar
Daps

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
:mjlol: you're terrible. Just say what people usually say about Chelsea pre Roman instead of dancing around it.

Chelsea done more the decade prior to Mourinho joining than what Roma have done.:manny: 4 FA finals winning 2 1 League Cup win and 1 CWC win. A CL campaign. Beating Milan in San Siro beating Gala in Hell 5-0 and going toe to toe with Barca. + 2 additional CWC semis. All this before Roman buying the club too.

Roma's best result in the last decade is more known for Barcas bottle job more than them winning.

club legend Ron "Chopper" Harris :hubie:

that's all I'm saying ...

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
club legend Ron "Chopper" Harris :hubie:

that's all I'm saying ...

So the best you got is Southern Nobby Stiles/Jack Charlton/Norman Hunter minus world cup winners medal.

Peter Osgood regarded as Chelsea best ever player pre Zola/PL era. Alan Hudson one of the many highly regarded maverick 70's players in English football. Grealish/Maddison of his time. Peter Bonetti Gordon Banks understudy in the 70 World Cup.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
So the best you got is Southern Nobby Stiles/Jack Charlton/Norman Hunter minus world cup winners medal.

Peter Osgood regarded as Chelsea best ever player pre Zola/PL era. Alan Hudson one of the many highly regarded maverick 70's players in English football. Grealish/Maddison of his time. Peter Bonetti Gordon Banks understudy in the 70 World Cup.

nope.

that's the last that I've got.

the going-in-circles endeth here.

we'll see what happens to Mou over time.