Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Only way Neymar goes back to Barca if they throw in Umtiti Dembele + another.
I'd b so vx if they sold Dembele, his career would probably take off again if he left Barca tho. So I wouldn't wrong him, especially with the way some fans and the club treats him.

to me the biggest thing is the club really mismanaged him. Neymar's a beast but he got special not only because he's hella talented but he's close to Messi and Suarez.

Same shyt with Suarez and Coutinho being buddy buddy.

Barca don't respect my guy:mjcry:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I'd b so vx if they sold Dembele, his career would probably take off again if he left Barca tho. So I wouldn't wrong him, especially with the way some fans and the club treats him.

to me the biggest thing is the club really mismanaged him. Neymar's a beast but he got special not only because he's hella talented but he's close to Messi and Suarez.

Same shyt with Suarez and Coutinho being buddy buddy.

Barca don't respect my guy:mjcry:

Dembele needs a fresh start and him going to PSG he has more chance of being the star especially with Mbappe future uncertain and he does end up leaving. Probably need to see Dembele have another season of regular games injury free before he came to the PL.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Peterborough back in the Championship. :wow:

How many times has Darren Ferguson promoted and relegated these lot? :russ:

4 promotions and relegation 1.5 times. He was sacked half way thru the season in his first spell. Second spell they got relegated with the highest points ever in the Championship.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Football wise for me he hasnt been doing what Pep been asking for from his winger playing high and wide he plays inside too much. I'm not talking about when he's playing as the central forward . Like Rashford he has the same problem too much tunnel vision and looking to shoot when pass is the better option. Also losing David Silva and Sane hasn't helped him and KDB position has change and Citeh don't flash as many balls across to the back post as they have done in previous seasons.

Tbh him being out of the Citeh side probably long term will do his career good. He has shown he'll accept and rise to challenges thrown at him. Also I think he may have some long term he fatigue. Been playing first team football since 17 and has played nearly 500 games and he's only 26. He doesn't look as sharp in his overall play or decision making like he was say pre covid and the 18-24 months prior to that.

sterling for pepe player swap :manny:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Pep been asking for from his winger playing high and wide he plays inside too much.

always thought it was about him having different instructions for him and Sane. Sane being told to hug the touch line, while Sterling was allowed to operate more as an inside forward