Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
thing is who wants Umtiti rn? Imo, only way a player swap will work is if Griezman is somehow involved

Barca need to get wages off the books. Swapping Griezmann for Neymar doesn't help that.

Griezmann is 30 Umtiti is 27. Umtiti if he can get fit/be managed like Ledley King and Paul McGrath were with their knees. Umtiti better value than Griezmann as there are a lot less good CB's then there are attacking players. Griezmann is practically Spanish anyway tbh.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
What happened to Sterling? Is it over for him at city?

Football wise for me he hasnt been doing what Pep been asking for from his winger playing high and wide he plays inside too much. I'm not talking about when he's playing as the central forward . Like Rashford he has the same problem too much tunnel vision and looking to shoot when pass is the better option. Also losing David Silva and Sane hasn't helped him and KDB position has change and Citeh don't flash as many balls across to the back post as they have done in previous seasons.

Tbh him being out of the Citeh side probably long term will do his career good. He has shown he'll accept and rise to challenges thrown at him. Also I think he may have some long term he fatigue. Been playing first team football since 17 and has played nearly 500 games and he's only 26. He doesn't look as sharp in his overall play or decision making like he was say pre covid and the 18-24 months prior to that.

Last edited:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Brighton would be in the top 10 if they how to finish their chances.

Dropped 20 points from winning positions, Southampton dropped 23. :hhh: