Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He genuinely doesn’t have a clue, call me reactionary but I’ve seen enough this season.

He does have a clue, he just knows he has shiit players.

Minus a couple of players, this squad isn't good on a consistent basis. And then when you get injuries with important players like Luiz(Which says it all), Tierney, and basically having no midfield.

Now don't get me wrong, he does have to grow and learn. Which I honestly do believe he will. He's a good coach, cause I'm seeing the improvement off certain players under him.

We just need better, and smarter players. Cause honestly 75 percent off the losses we have this season has been down to players mistakes not the manager. Just look at yesterday's game, some off the misplaced passes, my God, just pure stupidity.

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps

Minus a couple of players, this squad isn't good on a consistent basis. And then when you get injuries with important players like Luiz(Which says it all), Tierney, and basically having no midfield.

Now don't get me wrong, he does have to grow and learn. Which I honestly do believe he will. He's a good coach, cause I'm seeing the improvement off certain players under him.

We just need better, and smarter players. Cause honestly 75 percent off the losses we have this season has been down to players mistakes not the manager. Just look at yesterday's game, some off the misplaced passes, my God, just pure stupidity.

Nobody respects arteta that much has made him a poor manager at arsenal

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody respects arteta that much has made him a poor manager at arsenal

I dont think that's the case, I've watched every game under him. And minus a few, I've yet to see this team get completely get spit roasted and Leno having to make save after save.

Just silly mistakes, made by flat out dummies. Too many dumb dumbs on the squad.

Montez

Superstar
Daps

He's been dealt a bad hand. The players make a lot of mistakes but that's also highlighted more because we create nothing. Every mistake, every referee decision is a game decider essentially.

Ceballos has personally been at fault for 4 or 5 goals in the knockout stages. Still plays him. Yesterday at halftime it was so obvious he was having a bad game. He got away with a foul after being shown a yellow, still didn't make the change. Same goes with Bellerin, Holding. If it was Pepe or Martinelli performing like that, they wouldn't be in the squad. Ceballos been shyt all year, I would've rather seen the kids or Elneny or Xhaka yesterday.

If he won the Europa League, I would hire Ragnick to work above him and quietly make him the head coach again instead of manager. I don't think he's much but the club has no structure.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

edi-1-scaled-removebg-preview-2.png

et0ifxmxmaqbro-removebg-previ-1.png