Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Manchester United has also revealed it has instigated 'club sanction proceedings against six individuals alleged to have breached club rules by abusing Tottenham’s Heung-Min Son on social media following the match on 11 April'.

"Regretfully, suspensions have been issued, subject to appeal, to three season ticket holders, two official members and one individual on the season ticket waiting list," United add.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
BREAKING: Jose is on Talksport !!!

"SPECIAL SIGNING
Jose Mourinho joins talkSPORT: Former Chelsea, Manchester United, Real Madrid and Tottenham boss – one of most decorated managers in history of football – to be part of our Euros coverage

He will be part of the team for all three England group games, one last-16 game, two quarter-finals, one semi-final and the final.

Jose has managed almost 1,000 games, he has won 25 trophies, including eight league titles and four major European honours.

He will be joined by former England internationals Stuart Pearce and Trevor Sinclair and former Scotland legends Ally McCoist and Alan Brazil plus the regular team, including the SJA Sports Presenter of the Year, Laura Woods, to bring listeners all the live updates and the latest news from the tournament.

England warm-up shows will be live from Wembley on the day of all England matches and every game from the tournament will be live on the talkSPORT network

Jose Mourinho said: “talkSPORT is the fan’s station and I can’t wait to join in. The Euros will be a fantastic tournament and talkSPORT will capture all the excitement for fans. In my discussions with the team, I can feel their excitement for the Euros. I am thrilled to be part of it.”"

Jose Mourinho joins talkSPORT: Iconic manager to be part of Euros coverage

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only upside for me in winning the europa league would be if we beat Arsenal in the final and that would depend on them overcoming Villareal in the second leg which is unlikely

It really bothers me that City can potentially win the Champions League whereas we can only win the second rate European competition.

There can only be one champion of European Football and its damn sure ain't the winner of Europa League.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Away fans could be allowed back at Premier League matches for the final week of the season, following a change in stance from the government.

Only home fans have been permitted to attend top-flight games since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic.

Up to 500 away fans could be allowed to watch games in May's final two games.

Donny might get a chance...:mjgrin:

:mjlol:

Last edited: