Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Kate Abdo real :leon:with the jokes.

I'm feeling Arteta out right now, but I wonder how I'll feel if he pulls off a 2nd leg classic. Man, trying to be a reasonable fan is difficult

You should feel happy but understand the breh is what he is. A coward who makes the same mistake time and time again.

That team played with a false 9 but left someone great in between the lines deep, so the ball kept going up top and coming back fast. Xhaka having a great performance saved us.

Last edited:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Rants has to slander someone today and Rashford was trash.

But he's hurt right now, so I'l let it go. McTominay though. :camby:

Rants called him a 1 good performance out of 10 player. :pachaha:

Yeah, Rashy really needs to get his shyt together, I've been patient but the poor decision making and offside calls are getting annoying. I'll take the G/A's though :manny:

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Kate Abdo real :leon:with the jokes.

You should feel happy but understand the breh is what he is. A coward who makes the same mistake time and time again.

That team played with a false 9 but left someone great in between the lines deep, so the ball kept going up top and coming back fast. Xhaka having a great performance saved us.

If he wins Europa, I dunno if I'd say all that, tho I understand why people would feel that way. I know what he wants to do, I know what types of players he wants, but he experiments to much for me.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
5CAG1U6.jpg

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Rants has to slander someone today and Rashford was trash.

But he's hurt right now, so I'l let it go. McTominay though. :camby:

Rants called him a 1 good performance out of 10 player. :pachaha:
Ah yes the classic Rashford is injured excuse. Face it breh the man has tunnel vision. Greenwood is like 5 years younger and makes the right moves more often than not. He's lucky he's fast because our other forwards don't have that or else his ass would be on the bench.