Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
This man Cavani was immense today. 2 more games to finish the job.

Would rather Real Madrid/PSG but I guess Chelsea wont be the worst option in the world.

I don't think Real is gonna get to the final. Chelsea has their card plus Carvajal is out for the season. I want Kante, Mount and Pulisic to win a UCL. Kante because dude has been so underappreciated of late (back-to-back EPL champ + WC Winner).

Mount cause dude a baller and Pulisic cause he's a baller and I want to see more interest in the beautiful game this side of the pond. He and McKennie are the front runners for the USA.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
This man Cavani was immense today. 2 more games to finish the job.

I don't think Real is gonna get to the final. Chelsea has their card plus Carvajal is out for the season. I want Kante, Mount and Pulisic to win a UCL. Kante because dude has been so underappreciated of late (back-to-back EPL champ + WC Winner).

Mount cause dude a baller and Pulisic cause he's a baller and I want to see more interest in the beautiful game this side of the pond. He and McKennie are the front runners for the USA.

Yeah, I like Kante too but its Chelsea. :stopitslime:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Need to keep Pogba and Cavani.

Facts. Pogba has been really stepping up to that player we know he can be.

Cavani can easily get 2 more good seasons at United with 18+ goals in the league. We're seeing players like Lewa, CR7, Zlatan and Benz still scoring big goals even in their later years. Sports medicine and training have really improved the life span of these players. Keep Martial and Greenwood to rotate at striker and I think we have a great attacking line.

If Cavani does leave then we gotta find a quality no 9.

But it's Kanté

The one-man double pivot :wow:

Just imagine if we had him and Pogba at united :ohlawd:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
We got McFred. :beli:

We ain't gettin a DM or Sancho, our transfer budget is 100M and we want Kane or Haaland who both cost 100M.

Next season will be a nightmare, might cost Ole his job. Unless he wins the Europa, he'll get a 10 year deal.:bryan: