Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I think he means best business, buying salah, mane,jota, fab at the price they did is the best in the business. shyt buying van dijk at the price he did compare to the thrash united and chelsea paid for kepa and maguire deserves praise

And selling thrash at the price we did is the best.

U could add on porto,ajax and other teams with better recruitment

If you are looking at business wouldn't at least Dortmund be better than pool. Look at the gains they make on players.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Huh, Wini isnt injure prone, henderson either..fab as played at the back 90% of the season. The top 3 centerbacks are all out...the big attacking signing got hurt in a meningless CL game...:gucci:

Age isnt the issue, its more of injuries and quality back ups......So of course there is a burn out when u dont have quality back ups, jota gets hurt ,origi becomes useless, and minimino flops whatu expect.

I dont even count keita because he really didnt help win any of their major cups.

I know your upset that your title defence hasn't gone to plan. But why leaving out the part where I said OLD. 50 year old Milner. Henderson and Wijnaldum both 31 this year. Thiago 30 this year. Thiago The Ox and @Roberto Firmino Guinean cousin Naby all injury prone. And by the time this season finishes Fabinho would of aged 5 years.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
If you are looking at business wouldn't at least Dortmund be better than pool. Look at the gains they make on players.

Yea, true but said one of the best. And we won stuff with our smart business. With all of dortmund's so called smart business they keep losing .:russ: at least porto,ajax,juve pool won shyt

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
I know your upset that your title defence hasn't gone to plan. But why leaving out the part where I said OLD. 50 year old Milner. Henderson and Wijnaldum both 31 this year. Thiago 30 this year. Thiago The Ox and @Roberto Firmino Guinean cousin Naby all injury prone. And by the time this season finishes Fabinho would of aged 5 years.

I get that but if u WATCH wini has been playing well, henderson and fab playing cb and thiago is playing where fab should be playing.

Milner dont start like that any more,hes more of a utility / emergency player nowadays.

Technically ur right on the age thing but watching the games and taking into consideration the massive injuries, age isnt the biggest issue THIS season. It will be in the future.

What i have notice trent cant defend and his offensive production as also suffered. Same can be said about robo going forward. Mane is playing well but cant score. Firmino has been overall thrash. And obviously losing ur 3 top cbs doesnt help.

Naby keita aint relevant everything we won was despite of his injuries

Trent probably can do what thiago does in the future because as a left back he just cant defend properly