Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps

template-hide-the-pain-harold-938-0c6db91aec9c.jpeg

Ol Suge Knight of the Bundesliga

Kroos just moved up my all-time midfield list :whoo:

Time to respect this world cup winner imho @mastermind

Confirms what we all know about :mjpls:oni

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
(Gareth Bale) If everywhere you go there's a problem, at what point do you start to realize that you're THE problem?

Yeah I'm realizing this. Was always a bale fan and thought madrid did him wrong but he seems like a spoiled child now.

ScottyG

Daps
Bro didnt wanna come last year, knew he wasn't coming this year.

He probably saw what United did to pogba and was like

:picard: that's not the guy I remember seeing on france team.

Bayern was perfect spot for him. Barca of this generation

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
He probably saw what United did to pogba and was like

:picard: that's not the guy I remember seeing on france team.

Bayern was perfect spot for him. Barca of this generation

Wrong on both

He won't improve as a defender playing at Bayern tbh. Sule hasn't improved Hummels wasnt as good as he was at Dortmund the first time. Even Boateng biggest problem besides injuries has been his concentration. And that's what happens when you play large spells of not being attacked.

And Bayern aren't the Barca of this generation. A. it's too early to declare B. they haven't shown any tactical innovation/evolved the game yet.

ScottyG

Daps
Wrong on both

He won't improve as a defender playing at Bayern tbh. Sule hasn't improved Hummels wasnt as good as he was at Dortmund the first time. Even Boateng biggest problem besides injuries has been his concentration. And that's what happens when you play large spells of not being attacked.

And Bayern aren't the Barca of this generation. A. it's too early to declare B. they haven't shown any tactical innovation/evolved the game yet.

All that blood doping and you don't think they changed the game? :heh:

If they win the UCL they deserve alot of credit as the next mega club. Him going to Liverpool or chelsea would've been for his career IMO. Not many teams would make him a better defender unless he goes to athletico but bayern will improve his on ball game at the minimum I think

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
All that blood doping and you don't think they changed the game? :heh:

If they win the UCL they deserve alot of credit as the next mega club. Him going to Liverpool or chelsea would've been for his career IMO. Not many teams would make him a better defender unless he goes to athletico but bayern will improve his on ball game at the minimum I think

What? Bayern? What you on about? It's not only about winning.

Everyone is on drugs until proven otherwise. Blood doping isn't innovative because its already in the game and has been for a good few decades. So now that's out of the way how have they innovated and evolved the game on the pitch?

I don't care about his dribbling trapping and passing improving he's a central defender. His job is to defend not see how long he can ping the ball or how smoothly the ball rolls on the grass. Or have 69379 touches in a game.

Last edited: