Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

he just needs better team framework .. **coaching**

at the moment our helter skelter players are doing better.

martial would do well in a pep team. like mahrez.

between Ole and Jose the boy has been miseducated for a number of years now. LVG was a better technical coach for players like him.

Montez

Superstar
Daps

he just needs better team framework .. **coaching**

at the moment our helter skelter players are doing better.

martial would do well in a pep team. like mahrez.

between Ole and Jose the boy has been miseducated for a number of years now. LVG was a better technical coach for players like him.

He plays too slowly. I can't see it.

And he doesn't run into spaces, a lot of his dirt is done when he has the ball at this feet.

Last edited:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

someone needs to shut him up. he needs a little bit more self-awareness. it isn't all about him ...
Relax. Bruno seems always troll Mctominay. :russ:

mctominay-2c62.png

4soTFcL.gif

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Relax. Bruno seems always troll Mctominay. :russ:

still .. some people don't like that, imagine if Ibra was still around. in a team you let the captain run the team and you fall back.

if Ibra was there you know sparks would fly because they are both "habitual line steppers" but at least IMO with Ibra he has more reason to be one.

it's cool I am just saying that Bruno needs to tone that down a little.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
They can restrict who comments, sounds like thats what FB wants.

So rather than actually addressing the issue, they want the people that being attacked to practice discretion and limit who can comment on their profiles.

People just change language or spelling .. it's hard to track. You can say "hidiot" or "id.iot" or "id!0t" or any cypher (muddled text, a picture) that humans can see means that instead of sending "idiot". It's like how they developed that '((' text or other things to subversively send messages.

Instagram's/Facebook's own security relies on the fact that captchas can be understood by humans but not by machines.

You could just word it in a long way that no machine could interpret i.e. "you are probably the smartest person alive. not!!". once the recipient has read it then the goal of the sender has been achieved.

I feel like that’s a cop out for Facebook not caring to moderate their platforms. A little bit of intuition is all it takes to know that people using b*stardised spelling or monkey emojis for nefarious purposes.