Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
L8V1VtM.png

:francis:

While that is true, getting rid of Ole alone isnt going to solve the problems at united.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Shame your CB and Forward line depth is :unimpressed:

Meh I like Matip. The other centerbacks, Hoever and Van den Berg, are just kids. I don't think they should spend money to boost there. Save that money for another striker.

The next move is to sell young Rhian and Mane's protege Ismaila Sarr from Watford.

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
A midfield trio of Fabinho, Hendo, and Thiago with Keita, Gini (if he stays), and young Curtis as depth is incredible.
A ball confident player like Thiago who can drop deep between Pools two CBs and play through the first press by creating overload was badly needed at Pool imo, Hendo isnt that guy and they were too dependent on Van dijk hitting the channels to Salah and Mane to progress the ball. I think their front three masks a lot of their shortcomings in midfield. Do you think Fabinho could also play as CB? Otherwise I dont see Keita getting a lot of playtime