Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

When they both meet at the airport

FWaHTlG.gif

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I just checked out redcafe, 1000 pages on Sancho? :dwillhuh:
What is there to discuss so much about Sancho?

Dortmund wants 120m and have enough money not to budge, player is not forcing a move and United doesn't want to pay up :manny:

It reminds me of Fellaini transfer a bit though. Didn't want to pay the release clause and ended up paying more in the end :mjlol:

:snoop:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
What is there to discuss so much about Sancho?

Dortmund wants 120m and have enough money not to budge, player is not forcing a move and United doesn't want to pay up :manny:

It reminds me of Fellaini transfer a bit though. Didn't want to pay the release clause and ended up paying more in the end :mjlol:

:snoop:
That's what happened with Bruno & Maguire.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
??? whhy wouldnt you want xhaka sold

I like him a lot. Even if we sign other midfielders. I also think we have played him in a role, he's not great at.

Right attitude, leader, smart, and he's improved a lot since he's first come. He doesn't play badly in big games. Reminds me of Arteta in Ozil's first season.

He's improved a lot under Arteta.

------------------------------

Get Jimenez/M. Dembele , Brooks, Telles. We may end up winning the league.

No Sancho, no Top 4... Really?

Man this is a tough summer. Everyone around us, even Arsenal and Spurs have been strengthening. Seems quite weird for us to not do anything.

Wot, no transfers? Hold on...easy now.

You do realise its not just because of Sancho?

This has nothing to do with spoilt and entitles when its the clubs fault?
1. Say we can take advantage of the market
2. Dont rubbish the Sancho rumours and keep flirting with signing him.

Imagine if a parent said to the kids, we are rich we can buy you anything we want, then you show them the latest car saying we could get this car, say a lamborghini and every time there is links to getting the car etc.. then when it comes to it your friends are all getting a Mercedes / Audi etc... but you end up getting a 10 year old Nissan Micra on finance.

If we cannot afford Sancho, go get other players dont just think you can get him. That is naive form the clubs point of view.

Woodward, Glazers....

It’s clear that they are happy with top 4, and getting CL revenue. We will be Arsenal soon enough, cheering at the end of the season with a top 4 finish and maybe a cup or two sometime.

So much excitement finishing the last season, all gone now. Chelsea will finish above us. And if any of our key players are injured, I doubt our top 4 chances. If we don’t make top 4 next season, the board will spend a bit again, rinse and repeat.

Woodward, Glazers....

Dele Alli is utter garbage. He was playing out of his skin under Poch the way SAF had players like Cleverly playing out of his. Alli is overhyped and had one top season, debatably two. His true level has showed the last year or two.

Bale will most likely be on the sidelines for most of the season.

Kane doesn’t look the same player as he did a few seasons back.

Spurs will be lucky to make top 6 this year.

Gareth Bale

No Sancho, no Top 4... Really?

I feel let down by the club right now. Gutted about this transfer window. In my opinion our squad overall is at it’s strongest in years, and just needed 3 or 4 of the right type of signings to have us challenging with City & Liverpool. Now we’re kind of like 2018 Liverpool if they hadn’t have brought in Alisson, Fabinho etc. As it stands I wouldn’t bet on United finishing in the Champions League places. I’m not writing us off but it’s feasible that at least two of Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs and Wolves have better seasons.

Seriously why can't we sell anyone at all . Andreas Perriera & Lingard shouldn't be this hard to sell surely

Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

:ohlawd:

Last edited: