Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

happy for him but it's clear Utd DNA youth pr :unimpressed:

it's like a new signing

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
What is even more :laff: about why Moyes turned it down.

Everton signs Football Manager database

Just goes to show how much out of his depth he was.

Unless he interviews really well and played to Fergies ego, Fergie really phucked up endorsing this bum.
Scottish connection and Moyes turned Everton from possible relegation to Champions League qualiferies in 2 years but he wasn't it, especially with this current ownership and he didn't help himself by getting rid of the backroom staff.
I'm still under the delusion that Moyes was like the 3rd or 4th choice :mjgrin:

Pep was on holiday
Jose decided to return to Chelsea
Klopp wanted to stay in Germany and probably saw how United operated and was like :hubie: Liverpool was a great fit for him, as much as it pains me. :francis:

And LVG was meant to be take over from Fergie back in the day, but Fergie stayed so. :patrice:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Gabriel - We only talked to his agents, Arsenal actually paid for him
Bale - We probably enquired about him and saw his wages and was like; "Don't want another Sanchez situation":hubie:

Reguilon - Don't want a buy-back clause and Tottenham swoop in. Mendy plays for Real Madrid and Hakimi went to Inter without a buy back clause:francis:

Sancho - No comment.:mjlol:

Telles is still an option, he costs 20 Million Euros and he scores goals as well as getting assists...watch him go to Wolves.

We are finishing 6th at best. Ole gets sacked, we get another manager, buy a couple of players, then we finish in the top 4 and barley sign anyone then the cycle continues.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Scottish connection and Moyes turned Everton from possible relegation to Champions League qualiferies in 2 years but he wasn't it, especially with this current ownership and he didn't help himself by getting rid of the backroom staff.
I'm still under the delusion that Moyes was like the 3rd or 4th choice :mjgrin:

Pep was on holiday
Jose decided to return to Chelsea
Klopp wanted to stay in Germany and probably saw how United operated and was like :hubie: Liverpool was a great fit for him, as much as it pains me. :francis:

And LVG was meant to be take over from Fergie back in the day, but Fergie stayed so. :patrice:

Lowkey I think Fergie thought he could play puppeteer with Moyes, but once the whole backroom staff was bushed and Moyes decided he was still shopping at Aldi, there was no helping him. David Gill sneaking out the back door to leave Ed & Moyez in charge was criminal tbh. 6 year contract for a man who played reactive football, had won nothing, never coached in the CL proper and had a terrible away record vs the big 4 at the time was always going to end in failure.

I thought Sven was suppose to be the one taking over when Fergie was leaving in 02. I guess he saw early that Sven was nothing but a stargazing whore.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Its clear to me he's a player thats been forced on Emery, Arteta, and Wenger because off his price tag.
This makes no sense

Mustafi cost more. shyt Ozil cost more.

Those three managers like him a lot and Arsenal is better with him. Arteta seems to be getting the best out of him.