Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yep. During that Arsenal game, when he scored he went back to them and was like :ufdup:

Found the clip.

It wasnt just one game they did it for a stretch of games. Allegedly because of his diving but if he was really beasting like that at the time like some people claim they would have probably let it slide

Drogba unhappy with Chelsea boo-boys

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli: I'm disappointed, you tell me how you was football crazy back then and you've totally butchered this like Ricky from Eastenders.

C dot never dived. Gooney stepped on Ricky Carvalho nuts and C dot went up protesting to the ref and then the wink followed it up. Basically saying, if you annoy Gooney he will do something stupid and he did. And it we at the world Cup.

Drogba was a diver you cannot spin it or dress it up any different. And he never stopped doing it, but he became smarter with it.

No one is saying Drogba didn't have a impact when he first came, but compared to Robbens impact in that 04/05 season it doesn't even come close. As for if Drogba was a top 3 striker back 04-06. He was well behind Henry and RVN so at best he was 3. But he wasn't clear 3rd. On his day he was probably 3rd, just like Andy Carroll is on his day, unplayable . But you're forgetting how inconsistent Drogba was in those first 2 years. And that's why we keep on playing tennis.

Yeah I remember that. Rooney Stamp, I'm getting old man.

And na I don't remember people calling Drogba inconsistent etc at the time. Or RVN being 2nd best striker to Henry in 04-06.

But we can agree to disagree for sure I enjoyed the discussion.