Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
From what I can gather from a speed read it started with Vardy vs Drogba topic. And then you get other strikers thrown in like have been debated on here about Drogba's status.

More times than not he turned up in big games THEE END.

More context, Vardy now has more goals in a lot less games. So people are now taking that as a way to give potshots to Didier. Just same old bullshyt.

Yeah, it looked like a bunch of English/recency bias nonsense. :mjlol:
Get subbed for Barkley brehs, career over :shaq2:

Dude confidence is shot.

Constantly gave the ball away
Slowed down attacks

:francis:

Those injuries really got to him mentally.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Should go back to Real and say heres 60m for both Reguilon and Bale and phuck your buy back
Should go to Real and say here's only 20m because we'll also take Bale off your hands :hubie:

By the way how the fukk is United just now considering a move for a left back :gucci:

How is a club that big run so poorly? How come they don't already have 3 targets in mind and scouted for every position? :why:

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That boy Timo Burner special... can't wait to see him out there with Pulisic and Ziyech. Havertz looked :ld:. Jury still out on that one.

Lampard fukked up letting Lamptey go. Also, I guess it's an improvement these dudes getting bodies back on defense but they ain't putting any pressure on the ball :snoop:.

The amount of respect and admiration he showed Pogba in that scene was surprising :ehh:

Also, I came to understand his infatuation with Dier. The rest of them terry cloth dudes disgust him with their softness :russ:.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
The mixtape is gonna be fire :whew:

The winter and summer break IG posts battle between him and Big Body Benz will be special

That boy Timo Burner special... can't wait to see him out there with Pulisic and Ziyech. Havertz looked :ld:. Jury still out on that one.

Lampard fukked up letting Lamptey go. Also, I guess it's an improvement these dudes getting bodies back on defense but they ain't putting any pressure on the ball :snoop:.

The amount of respect and admiration he showed Pogba in that scene was surprising :ehh:

Also, I came to understand his infatuation with Dier. The rest of them terry cloth dudes disgust him with their softness :russ:.

Dier is built different. A true psycho.

Jose's football brain and intelligence is still there but it doesn't translate. His style won't work for Dele but it works for Son.