Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Man, I'm so scared of signing Bale. its tempting but I can shake that Sanchez feeling. It would just seem like we havent learnt our lesson.

You need a RW and Dortmund aren't going to cave on their price. People can bring up Dembele leaving, they still got 100+m for him and that was with him going on strike to force the move.

Besides the injury question mark about him, he will bring an experience of knowing how to win things at the top level, how many of your current United squad can say that?. Pogba, who else? Also I'm sure Bale will have a point to prove to people think he is past it (both in England and Spain) Also he'll sell a bunch of shirts that will keep Woodward happy and the Glazers pockets lined for a while.

Also United could do with a left footed attacker.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
You need a RW and Dortmund aren't going to cave on their price. People can bring up Dembele leaving, they still got 100+m for him and that was with him going on strike to force the move.

Besides the injury question mark about him, he will bring an experience of knowing how to win things at the top level, how many of your current United squad can say that?. Pogba, who else? Also I'm sure Bale will have a point to prove to people think he is past it (both in England and Spain) Also he'll sell a bunch of shirts that will keep Woodward happy and the Glazers pockets lined for a while.

Also United could do with a left footed attacker.

I know all of this and in theory you would be 100% right but we know how these things go in real life. Also his wages are criminal. :whoa:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Come on fam. Give us the translation aswell

He basically says that there’s no place for racism and that he’s never had any issues with teammates or in his regular life. He then takes a shot at Ney by saying you have to learn how to lose and accept it.

Then Neymar responded by basically saying that Alvaro isn’t man enough to admit his mistake. Neymar says that losing is a part of the sport, but racism and insults aren’t. He then says he doesn’t respect him, he doesn’t have character, and he’s a racist.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I know all of this and in theory you would be 100% right but we know how these things go in real life. Also his wages are criminal. :whoa:

Bale knows he has to take a pay cut, he isn't getting anywhere near to what he is getting at Real, wherever he ends up. I'm sure if United were willing to pay membership to every golf course in the UK and Ireland he will accept.