Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
TBH we have always been self sufficient for decades. Its the "arsenal way" Since Stan been 100% owner things have slightly changed, we saw that last summer with the transfers and the new setup, even though I had concerns about Raul. But we in a good place, seem to have a plan in mind, issues being addressed.

All that investment for Spurs and still nothing to show for it
:mjlol:

Our worse period for years but still getting silverware

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
TBH we have always been self sufficient for decades. Its the "arsenal way" Since Stan been 100% owner things have slightly changed, we saw that last summer with the transfers and the new setup, even though I had concerns about Raul. But we in a good place, seem to have a plan in mind, issues being addressed.

All that investment for Spurs and still nothing to show for it
:mjlol:

Our worse period for years but still getting silverware

That's all gone on the stadium. Which is really a vanity project for Lewis and Levy. Yeah sure it will come good over time, but most likely not under them.

Joe Lewis has taken out 40m from the club and not put in a single penny.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

I believe Neymar. He apparently told the officials many times that he was called a Mono (monkey). Unless he’s a really good actor, his frustration looks genuine. Should’ve punched him in his face though. Hitting him from behind is a bytch move and a waste of a red card.

Probably didn't wanna risk a hefty fine and a extended ban.

Probably would've done it around March though. :mjgrin:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

I believe Neymar. He apparently told the officials many times that he was called a Mono (monkey). Unless he’s a really good actor, his frustration looks genuine. Should’ve punched him in his face though. Hitting him from behind is a bytch move and a waste of a red card.

There is always the next game. He needs to join a team with some real warriors and wait for the next matchup.

Where is Keano when you need him?