Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I hope Bayern didn't buy Sane thinking he can replicate what either one of Robbery did. He doesn't have a patch to those guys ability wise. I can see they are starting a whole new german project. I do think he has the talent to help turn Bayern into a very mechanical fire attack offense more than they already are.

I think there is still a lot more to come from Sane. Good tekkers, can cross, shoot and score, he isn't the creator that they were, but he definitely has the penetration. And Robbery didnt put it altogether till they got to Bayern. Ribery had a nomad career and Robben injuries and being in and out of the Real line up like Sane was at Citeh, before they turned up in Munich.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Yes a back up, vice @Roberto Firmino . Now Brewster could fill the poacher requirement, but I think he needs another season on loan, to fill his boots with goals. Then it comes down to, do they get a target man, who can hold up the ball and the link the play, as well as be a menace in the box for the crosses from the full backs. Or they go with their original plan and that is someone with pace, who can play wide, which will then cover 2 positions. But they do need another winger to back up/cover for Mane and Salah.
Agreed, we should be looking to get him a prem loan next season, we really played ourselves with Werner he was perfect :snoop: I honestly can’t see us going for a striker and I think young Harvey is in line for a much bigger role next season, someone that plays on the left that could also cover lb would be ideal but who that is I couldn’t tell you :yeshrug: