Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Lionel Messi will "end his working and footballing life at Barcelona", the club's president has said.

Josep Maria Bartomeu dismissed reports the Argentina international, 33, was unwilling to renew his current contract when it expires in 2021.

"We are negotiating with many players but Messi has explained to us he wants to stay," Bartomeu told Spanish network Movistar.

"And so we're going to enjoy him for much longer."

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Yes a back up, vice @Roberto Firmino . Now Brewster could fill the poacher requirement, but I think he needs another season on loan, to fill his boots with goals. Then it comes down to, do they get a target man, who can hold up the ball and the link the play, as well as be a menace in the box for the crosses from the full backs. Or they go with their original plan and that is someone with pace, who can play wide, which will then cover 2 positions. But they do need another winger to back up/cover for Mane and Salah.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I hope Bayern didn't buy Sane thinking he can replicate what either one of Robbery did. He doesn't have a patch to those guys ability wise. I can see they are starting a whole new german project. I do think he has the talent to help turn Bayern into a very mechanical fire attack offense more than they already are.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
process