Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Bruno doing all he can to get Pogba to stay :russ:

He doesn't want to play with Lingard, Pereira and them. He can't even hide his disgust when Daniel James is on the pitch with him :heh:
Thought I was the only one that noticed that :mjlol:

Even when dude scored Bruno's body language when James scored was like; "You better have scored that..":unimpressed: Daniel James is too basic, he just runs and when he can't do that he'll look for a foul instead but he make decent passes whhe needed so I'll give him that..but I think Ole has had enough of him so he's on the bench now, with Mason being to piff to to be a bench warmer till Jadon Sancho is brought in.:patrice:

During the Norwich game Bruno had to play with Lingard & Grandpa Mata who kept moving in the middle, also Ighalo was isolated up front, which led to Bruno shooting and playing passes to nobody which showed how annoyed he was playing with them clowns (minus Ighalo :lolbron:) he knows how Pogba felt for 2 years, Paul probably warned him :mjlol:
I think with this Covid-19 business, Pogba stays for one more season, if things go well he might stay for longer but I doubt it. With Bruno arriving and Matic not sandbagging, the attention isn't on him necessarily so he can focus on his game.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I think with this Covid-19 business, Pogba stays for one more season, if things go well he might stay for longer but I doubt it. With Bruno arriving and Matic not sandbagging, the attention isn't on him necessarily so he can focus on his game.
I just seen Hazard was out with an injury again. That's 750K/week between him and Bale (who isn't going anywhere for another two years) providing little on the pitch.

I know they got money but I can't imagine them throwing the bag at Pogba especially in this climate.

I think he stays as well:manny:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Bring on Hendo for Ox

Let Hendo and Fab sit deep and Keita roams foward

Oh and tell Origi to get in the box, his dribbling out wide is suspect