Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Decide to watch the German cup final, and Bayern are already 2 up:mjlol:

And when they play this music when they score :dead:

I keep banging this drum but Bayern have broken German football:yeshrug:. When they keep tapping up the young players in the country to run down their contracts and sign on a free there's nothing other teams can do when they start sniffing around players. I know dortumund has won a bit but it's always Bayern league, shyts boring.
We've Got Our Arsenal Back

Team looks so solid. The defend in groups and actually look like they communicate. Dani Ceballos looks incredible, wish he would stay. David Luiz like a Brazilian Baresi :wow:

Martinez also looks like a number 1, the team are conceding less shots with him.

Saka didn't comfortable on the right but they were still afraid of him

Arteta's sub had me :francis:when they were announced but after :mjlit:. Love my manager :mjcry:
Someone on reddit made a U25 team and I was like:ohhh:we got youth like a mug. Next thing I knew I had a feeling sweep over me that I haven't had in a while. I think I'm optimistic about Arsenal:damn::damn:

-Saka and martinelli sign
-Auba looks like he's gonna sign da ting
-4 wins in a row
-3 clean sheets with our back up keeper
- Even Laca scored away from home
Areta really has done it:wow:

ETA: Watching Barca crumble, you love to see it:mjlit:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
How about these incoming transfers for Man United

CB: Ake
DM: Zakaria
RW: Sancho

Swap out Zakaria for Ndidi, as he already knows the league. Yes Zakaria will be cheaper, but it's unknown to how long it will take to adapt to a new league. In some ways Sancho is in the same position as Zakaria, no prior experience in the league. But he is English and already knows Rashford, Slabhead and Shaw.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
why doesn’t Liverpool lodge a complaint against them ? :gucci: I bet they owe money on Suarez too...

Liverpool already have or in the process of getting the money. They sold/selling the debt owed by Barcelona to another company. (Now I cannot if it was in full or the next installment due). Perks of being owned by a Hedge Fund

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
How about these incoming transfers for Man United

CB: Ake
DM: Zakaria
RW: Sancho

Ake and Zakaria would be solid business that we could get for a reasonable sum. I say swap out Zakaria for Ndidi though.

I still think whatever money Sancho commands would be better spent elsewhere. You can get 2 $60 MM players with that money or 3 $40 MM players.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
All this England talk is cute :pachaha: Saka playing for the motherland :blessed:

Saka
Alex
Chuk
Osimhen

:noah:

why doesn’t Liverpool lodge a complaint against them ? :gucci: I bet they owe money on Suarez too...
We sold the debt to a third party to get the money up front, how we paid for Virg and Ali :blessed:
Swap out Zakaria for Ndidi
No :ufdup:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Liverpool already have or in the process of getting the money. They sold/selling the debt owed by Barcelona to another company. (Now I cannot if it was in full or the next installment due). Perks of being owned by a Hedge Fund
Everything but the last 5m instalment we won’t be getting anyway :russ:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Juventus about to win 9 titles in a row. This league is a fukking clown show :mjcry:
ved3BXf.gif

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we not gonna blame Fraudiola for killing the German league like he tried to do with Citeh.. Lol stacked teams

He should thank Messi every day for the rest of his life..

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
It's over breh, next 7 years are Real's.

Half the team is :flabbynsick:
La Masia is :trash:

Youths are overrated, club politics are in shambles, debts are huge and Xavi is about to shyt the bed.

And most importantly players are no longer lining up to be jerked around by Barca :dame:

They will be fine.

They already closed deals on Trincao and Pedri, two of the biggest talents in the world. They have Dembele, De Jong, Puig, Ansu Fati, Wague etc.