Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Nazio cant afford to be going down again.......sigh another title for juve it seems:picard:, become scotland at this point

Tbf Nazio they are missing Immobile and Caicedo, that does make a big difference to them. Immobile to stretch the play and create space for SMS, Alberto and Correa. Caicedo ability to making it uncomfortable for the CB's backing in and holding up the ball.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Soccer brehs help educate me here:

What’s the wisdom of Liverpool going so hard right away on the high pressure so early against City considering they were within a week of some likely hard partying?

Freely admit I might be off base and that’s just how the match was bound to go.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps

What’s the wisdom of Liverpool going so hard right away on the high pressure so early against City considering they were within a week of some likely hard partying?

I was awaiting for a loss after king kenny and and stevie nichol talked how they got a smashing aftet winning the title.:skip::pachaha:

Klopp is a professional and he wants his players to have a certain mentality so he told them to go play their game, sadly most of them dudes were still drunk:pachaha:

Had he played a weakend side he would have been murdered by both city and the media so:manny: besides if you have been watching football for a while big teams always beat big teams by large margins ALL THE TIME, it happens

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I was awaiting for a loss after king kenny and and stevie nichol talked how they got a smashing aftet winning the title.:skip::pachaha:

Klopp is a professional and he wants his players to have a certain mentality so he told them to go play their game, sadly most of them dudes were still drunk:pachaha:

Had he played a weakend side he would have been murdered by both city and the media so:manny: besides if you have been watching football for a while big teams always beat big teams by large margins ALL THE TIME, it happens
Yeah not so much the result. I realize matches can get away from any team. Just watching in full for the first time they seemed to hit a wall after the first 20 but granted they were also attacking.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Yeah not so much the result. I realize matches can get away from any team. Just watching in full for the first time they seemed to hit a wall after the first 20 but granted they were also attacking.

Both trent and specially robo were attacking without much care lol , but again had mane or salah scored their chance who knows. Had this been a clinching game mane controls that ball and both full backs are waayyyy more careful when going forward

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

To sweat out the alcohol :skip:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Well when Messi is getting what half a mill a week :dead: that's going to help being off the books. But that still doesn't cover the 800m or so debt they have, no that isn't a typo you read that right the first time.

If they weren't a commercial monster, they would be royally phucked. With debt like that, I think we can say, people in power have being stealing money from the club. And they been paying the overall squad far too much money, I.e the squad players. Theyve been giving out money like Mansa Musa giving out gold in Cairo, only difference being only one of them could actually afford to do it.

This is about the stadium

Nou Camp transformation plans shelved for Barcelona amid coronavirus crisis | Daily Mail Online
how do you still buy players on IOUs? why dont clubs ask for the money up front?? Dont they still owe Liverpool for Coutinho? :russ: