Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
what if Messi and Suarez and a few :flabbynsick: with high contracts leave? I knew they were in bad shape, but are they that fukked? What's Mbappe's release clause anyways?

Well when Messi is getting what half a mill a week :dead: that's going to help being off the books. But that still doesn't cover the 800m or so debt they have, no that isn't a typo you read that right the first time.

If they weren't a commercial monster, they would be royally phucked. With debt like that, I think we can say, people in power have being stealing money from the club. And they been paying the overall squad far too much money, I.e the squad players. Theyve been giving out money like Mansa Musa giving out gold in Cairo, only difference being only one of them could actually afford to do it.

This is about the stadium

Nou Camp transformation plans shelved for Barcelona amid coronavirus crisis | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
if Saka plays for England I hope it's as a winger. I don't want him playing left back and bringing a whole other dynamic to this hoe ass 3 Lion team :scust:
They're stack in attack, but lack any potential world class cm, dm and cb, so they won't surpass France anytime. and no, Phoden is not a cm(not yet). They might surpass Portugal though.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
what if Messi and Suarez and a few :flabbynsick: with high contracts leave? I knew they were in bad shape, but are they that fukked? What's Mbappe's release clause anyways?
It's over breh, next 7 years are Real's.

Half the team is :flabbynsick:
La Masia is :trash:

Youths are overrated, club politics are in shambles, debts are huge and Xavi is about to shyt the bed.

And most importantly players are no longer lining up to be jerked around by Barca :dame:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
if Saka plays for England I hope it's as a winger. I don't want him playing left back and bringing a whole other dynamic to this hoe ass 3 Lion team :scust:
They're stack in attack, but lack any potential world class cm, dm and cb, so they won't surpass France anytime. and no, Phoden is not a cm(not yet). They might surpass Portugal though.

Saka's best chance with England in the foreseeable future is LB, even tho I do prefer him as LW. Rashford, Sterling, Sancho will be very hard to displace, if they continue scoring at the rate they have been. And that isn't even including Foden or Greenwood who can play on the right.

Bellingham is suppose to be an #8, will be interesting to see where Dortmund use him, once he starts getting opportunities. As he has played wide midfield when he broke into the team and as a #10 on a few occasions also.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Once Van Basten scored 25 in 91/92 after a quarter of a century drought. The
Capocannoniere has scored over 25 goals 14 times. So basically every other year since then.

Prior to Van Basten which was 18 months after the back pass law came in, Serie A was a strikers wasteland. If you got anything over 15 a season, it was the equivalent of getting 20-25 in other leagues.
Not even platini for Juventus when he got the golden boots