Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
we know his talent but it seems he doesnt want to be at city and only at bayern. what can we do. he turned down 3 offers

edit: legit question. what is the allure of playing at clubs like bayern and PSG. two shyt leagues tbh. you know its a forgone conclusion that they will be the league winners. going to either of those clubs doesnt prove anything especially bayern. im a bit salty yes. but they strong arm every team in budensliga into giving up their best players and the team doesnt even really make a great profit to eventually replace said player

the allure for Bayern for a German is huge. His family wants him at home and what better way than to play for the biggest club at home. Will they win a CL with him? Who knows, but he'll walk the league for the next decade and there is nothing Dortmund etc. can do about it.

F K

All Star
Daps
City had no choice. Was a done deal when he got left off the WC squad. Bayern can guarantee he will make every Germany squad, even if he loses a limb. Outstanding player and potential, but we move.
:ohhh: you think bayern put the call in to jogi?

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
edit: legit question. what is the allure of playing at clubs like bayern and PSG. two shyt leagues tbh. you know its a forgone conclusion that they will be the league winners. going to either of those clubs doesnt prove anything especially bayern. im a bit salty yes. but they strong arm every team in budensliga into giving up their best players and the team doesnt even really make a great profit to eventually replace said player

PSG and Bayern are a little different. PSG just recently became "the" French club. Prior to that it was Lyon, Marseille and ASSE.

But with Bayern, he's pretty much guaranteed a spot on the wing and the National team as a result (Bayern, like Barca and Real, is a feed for Diemannschaft) . He's already an EPL and FA Cup Champion so nothing left to prove in England. It's also a good move for the German national team. He'll get more game time with Gnarby (who's already cemented his status on the LW for Germany) in addition to Kimmich, Goretzka etc.

Truth be told, as a German player, when Bayern calls you up you gotta answer that call. Same thing will Spanish players and Real Madrid.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt Sane about to make 385k per week. God bless him City can't pay him that.
that shyt is crazy. i know its bayern and they can do that. but i remember the rumours of certain players making 350k+ a week at city in the early 10's (laters proved wrong) but the damage was done by the tabloids, to the point i was suprised to learn city offered him 175k. i think currently kdb is our highest paid player at 350k and then raheem at 300. so with those injuries wasnt no way he was getting anywhere close to what he just got. i know sane was making 90 or 100k a week prior. thats a hell of a jump im not even mad at it. you gotta take that!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Come on breh, no way he's getting that :francis:

Man City gonna start leaking bad stories about Sane now to get their fans on side

City don't have any big name journos in our pocket. We can't launch a PR campaign for anything.

There were always rumors that Bayern threw a bag at Sane and that Sane wanted to be City's highest earner. Not even KDB makes this sort of money. I can't wrong Sane for taking the money, just hope he can live up to it.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

City don't have any big name journos in our pocket. We can't launch a PR campaign for anything.

There were always rumors that Bayern threw a bag at Sane and that Sane wanted to be City's highest earner. Not even KDB makes this sort of money. I can't wrong Sane for taking the money, just hope he can live up to it.

Man City XTRA being the source :aicmon: stop trolling breh