Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
lowkey alot of PL stars have been flopping in la liga over the years

depends, usually the british talents flop overseas, the last real successful one was Gareth Bale, Hazard has been a flop , but they got him pushing 30, so :yeshrug: that's on madrid

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Barca needed to balance the books and maybe I'm wrong but Arthur seems overrated as fukk to me :manny:

I can't think of a player not named Harry Kane that's more overrated than Arthur :mjgrin:
Arthur is overrated.
*mans receives a pass, makes it looks like he's bout to whip the most thorough ball to a running forward by switching his body from one side with the ball, only to waste play and slow the attack down by passing it back to Busquet or a cb* :banderas:
but that ball retention though :wow: :mjlol:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
i saws pjanic play against ajax last season, never seen a slower midfielder and de jong is a slow dude to, but pjanic is slower than slow and flops in big games. barca should have went to bentacur or just kept auther. if madrid play they cards rights they could dominate la liga this decade like barca did in the last, especially since messi is getting slower and will retire soon.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Arthur has been poor this season, but getting a young player with his potential for a 30 year-old Pjanic who has been even worse is a great move for Juve.

Barça on the other hand is already old, and they somehow managed to get even more :flabbynsick:

Last edited:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
It's been fukk Pjanic for me since he left Roma for Juventus and he's been pretty poor this season but I don't think he's washed yet.

He's a lazy player so a move to Barca will probably motivate him to step it up again :manny:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Barca needed to balance the books and maybe I'm wrong but Arthur seems overrated as fukk to me :manny:

I can't think of a player not named Harry Kane that's more overrated than Arthur :mjgrin:
Yeah it seems like it was one of those. It was curtain for Arthur since Dejong came to be honest. He shows signs of being great here and there but God damn he's the goat when it comes to passing sideways.