Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Chelsea it is :mjlit:

EbnrjwYWkAEB9pt

We need a Man Utd vs Arsenal final for the banter.
HonoredCleanIberianemeraldlizard-size_restricted.gif

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Inter need to come back with a better d and depth before they can challenge:francis:

Godin looks very slow,its ova time for the mls

Last edited:

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Who the hell said this? The Full Time Devils YouTube channel?
It's been negative city especially before Bruno came in cause that January period was horrible, then again.. so was the last few months before that. But there MIGHT be hope to salvage this shytty season but I ain't holding my breath.:francis:
The fact we're still in the contention for 2 trophies & are pretty much still in the top 4 race when in reality we should be mid-table because the teams around us keep dropping points is a damn miracle :skip:

Trust me if we were to lose either today or at some point opinions on the club and Ole will change fast, but I'm still Ole out on principal for that he's still out of his depth, as I don't think he'll get us where we need to be and that's in the title race....I hope I'm wrong about him but that's just how it is. :manny:
I was checking out 'Redcafe'

Maybe I was generalizing too much but those dudes seemed way too happy and optimistic despite how awful the season has been thus far
Was you in a coma for the Moyes Boys era?
As far as points go they're currently on track for their worst season in a long time. 49 points after 31 games is atrocious