Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
breh fr though They not even showing the good Serie A games. I dont get it
They're basically forcing people to subscribe to ESPN+.

They're showing Sassuolo vs Verona on TV, more people are gonna be in the stadium than will watch that shyt on TV
0ef90322cbd73d73d046272a59136fff-3.png

But I guess it's more profitable to get people onto ESPN+ than getting higher ratings showing Milan-Roma or FA cup :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I remember the days where I had to wait until 1.30 AM for Fox Sports World to replay some shytty cup game that would end 0-0 :mjcry:

Or the days when GolTV would put "live" under the score ticker, then you'd check the website and realize the game ended an hour ago :mjcry:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Barkley is such a frustrating player. Like this man has not leveled up since his Everton days, especially his passing. Dude has playing poor passes in the attacking third all game.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Barkley is such a frustrating player. Like this man has not leveled up since his Everton days, especially his passing. Dude has playing poor passes in the attacking third all game.

He didn't even look at Pedro once, which was the ball he had to play.

But tbh we shouldn't be that surprised with Barkley. When in his own words, he hadn't been coached properly till he met Sarri.