Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
United on course for their worst season ever or at least in decades and their fans are in good spirits talking bout "progress" :mjlol::gucci:
Who the hell said this? The Full Time Devils YouTube channel?
It's been negative city especially before Bruno came in cause that January period was horrible, then again.. so was the last few months before that. But there MIGHT be hope to salvage this shytty season but I ain't holding my breath.:francis:
The fact we're still in the contention for 2 trophies & are pretty much still in the top 4 race when in reality we should be mid-table because the teams around us keep dropping points is a damn miracle :skip:

Trust me if we were to lose either today or at some point opinions on the club and Ole will change fast, but I'm still Ole out on principal for that he's still out of his depth, as I don't think he'll get us where we need to be and that's in the title race....I hope I'm wrong about him but that's just how it is. :manny:

Last edited:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Played Fifa 20 and Pes 20 a lot over the lockdown/quarantine and damn I hate both of those games :hhh:

Fifa's presentation is obviously A1, but the game annoys me its too scripted.

Pes has these licenses like euro 2020 but I feel like they just do the bare minimum with it. When are they going to finally improve the presentation and commentary? Its been bad for years. The gameplay is not bad, but its clearly not what it used to be.... I come from the winning eleven days so almost every PES that has came out since the PS3/xbox360 era has been a disappointment to me

Last edited:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I know Dortmund got second place and it's the last game of the season but to be 4 nil down at home :picard:

Feel sorry for those who bet money on Dortmund to win...