Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The Prem is back, brehs

9tAoiWD.jpg

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
To be fair Dortmund take more Bundesliga talent than anyone from their league :hubie:

But the problem is Bayern have enough squad depth for the whole season the rest don't :francis:

At least the Premier League is back :blessed:
Yea all the big clubs take from the smaller ones but Bayern buy people to sit on their bench, shyt has me heated. They took 2 keepers, a good young CM and they'll probably get Sane too. All that young talent taken from Schalke:to:

Prem back so I got to prepare myself for Arsenal fukkery:dry:
Don't remember if I posted this or not but I was thinking its crazy that big clubs in Germany like Leverkusen and Schalke have never won the league. They need to step they game up they not even challenging for the league. I always thought as a club Hertha Berlin should be better. The Bundesliga also needs Hamburg and Stuttgart back in the top flight

The Bundesliga used to be my favorite league several years back and even though Bayern has always been the top dog you could count on a Wolfsburg or someone coming through and winning the league every once in a while. Now its :russell:
Schalke is in a financial trouble, but we came close in the early 00s to winning the league, lost it on the last day to Stuttgart:sadcam:. If we had our money/books in order and could hold on to our youth we would have been won the league.

I just started the Arsenal game and we already lost 2 players:snoop:. We actually don't look too bad:leon: