Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
City 1
Arsenal 3

giphy.gif

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't remember if I posted this or not but I was thinking its crazy that big clubs in Germany like Leverkusen and Schalke have never won the league. They need to step they game up they not even challenging for the league. I always thought as a club Hertha Berlin should be better. The Bundesliga also needs Hamburg and Stuttgart back in the top flight

The Bundesliga used to be my favorite league several years back and even though Bayern has always been the top dog you could count on a Wolfsburg or someone coming through and winning the league every once in a while. Now its :russell:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Oh look, Bayern won another league title:unimpressed:. Maybe they have a challenge if they stop taking the best young German talent from the league(just to sit on their bench) it would be more of a competition:dry:
To be fair Dortmund take more Bundesliga talent than anyone from their league :hubie:

But the problem is Bayern have enough squad depth for the whole season the rest don't :francis:

At least the Premier League is back :blessed:

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
German clubs lose their best young talent to richer clubs its not always about Bayern.

This summer or next summer:
Timo Werner (Leipzig) is going to Chelsea
Jadon Sancho (Dortmund) is likely leaving to England
Kai Havertz (Leverkusen) is also leaving for an English club or Madrid or Bayern