Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was thinking about how many more years Messi and Ronaldo have left at the top level

Messi is gonna be 35/36 by the next World Cup. Will he even be there?

Ronaldo probably has the next euros and that has to be it right?? He'll be 36 next season. Ronaldo retiring just feels weird to me. :mjcry:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Was thinking about how many more years Messi and Ronaldo have left at the top level

Ronaldo probably has the next euros and that has to be it right?? He'll be 36 next season. Ronaldo retiring just feels weird to me. :mjcry:
Its okay, I've come to term with that. Once they come to the MLS it'll be like brand new. 40 goal a season in their 40s:wow:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

Ronaldo gonna be on his Teddy Sheringham/Ryan Giggs shyt..he playing past 40 :russ:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

C dot has said he'll play into his 40's.

He did say he could retire tomorrow, but that is :duck: as long as Messi still playing, he will. They both looking for #1000

Barring injury, I would be surprised if C dot didn't make Canusico/Mexcanus

Last edited:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

The end is near for both, but they could be decent pick ups for somebody at a cheap price :ehh:

Silva seems like he would be a textbook Juve signing.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
not gonna lie Lauturo would probably be an upgrade on Greizman. He can do everything Greizman can do but also has the tekkers that Barca requires. I'm praying this is the case so Deschamp would stop automatically starting him on the national team. I feel like he's one of the catalyst on why France plays such ugly style of football. Him and Matuidi.