Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I'm older than Pogba and from England, and I don't have knowledge of Souness as a player..

I think it was meant as a sly dig, but at the same time he shouldn't know him considering he's young and grew up in France.

Even from the interview it clearly wasn't meant as a sly dig. You can tell he clearly didn't know of someone who retired before he was even born and wasn't exactly a house hold name. I can imagine in 10 years time, a 25 year old Frenchman playing in the premier league saying he hadn't heard of Roy Keane. Would that really be such a shock?

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I'm older than Pogba and from England, and I don't have knowledge of Souness as a player..

I think it was meant as a sly dig, but at the same time he shouldn't know him considering he's young and grew up in France.

Souness was pretty much semi retired from 87, even tho he played his last match in 90. And unless you had Grandstand (old BBC Sports programme) or early days of Sky you weren't watching Scottish football unless you was in Scotland.

Souness as a player is basically young Roy Keane with curls and a tash. Not the passer that Roy was tho.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
daily_gifdump_895_11.gif

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
been trying to get into soccer
suggest some games for me to watch..I may pick up PES tomorrow
If you’re just getting into the sport FIFA might be more fun for you. PES takes more of a simulation approach that’s geared towards hardcore fans. Where as FIFA tries to be more of a casual video game experience that anybody can pick up and enjoy. They’re both good games, but you might want to take that into consideration.

Here are some matches I found on YouTube that I think would be engaging for somebody trying to get into the sport. I just picked more recent stuff, because it’s normally easier for people to get into watching something that’s more modern. If you want suggestions for older stuff let me know

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ole supposedly really likes Grealish. My thing is how does Grealish even fit into the team especially if knock on wood Pogba stays and Sancho transfers to United? I just don't see it.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
If you’re just getting into the sport FIFA might be more fun for you. PES takes more of a simulation approach that’s geared towards hardcore fans. Where as FIFA tries to be more of a casual video game experience that anybody can pick up and enjoy. They’re both good games, but you might want to take that into consideration.

Here are some matches I found on YouTube that I think would be engaging for somebody trying to get into the sport. I just picked more recent stuff, because it’s normally easier for people to get into watching something that’s more modern. If you want suggestions for older stuff let me know

You aint slick puto :pacspit:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Question how is Mino Raiola so powerful? I saw a player think it was de Ligt say he would let Mino decide where he goes. I’m like bro the agent works for you not the other way around :mindblown:

Also as much as I like Pogba and want him to stay at United there’s always gonna be drama with Mino as his agent.
I can understand why players want Mino as their agent tbh...these clubs ain’t shyt breh. :yeshrug: