Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
200 million :mjlol:

Before Rona there was a chance, with realistically only Real and United being the only ones who could afford him at that price and he be willing to go there. After Rona no chance and tbh we all know that Real only want Mbrappe, its only a matter of when not if. So Kane going to Real Madrid is an outside bet at best.

Could see Kane end up at Bayern tho for about 100-120m tho

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Question how is Mino Raiola so powerful? I saw a player think it was de Ligt say he would let Mino decide where he goes. I’m like bro the agent works for you not the other way around :mindblown:

Also as much as I like Pogba and want him to stay at United there’s always gonna be drama with Mino as his agent.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Question how is Mino Raiola so powerful? I saw a player think it was de Ligt say he would let Mino decide where he goes. I’m like bro the agent works for you not the other way around :mindblown:

Also as much as I like Pogba and want him to stay at United there’s always gonna be drama with Mino as his agent.

He has dual citizenship to both Italy and Holland. Holland develops and Italy had the money and was the place to be back in the 90's/early 00's. Also being able to converse in speaking multiple languages helps too. So it's not like he needs a third person in the room to translate on how he can help his client.

He was part of the pipeline of getting the Dutch players going to Italy in the early 90's. LVG's UEFA Cup winning Ajax team. Moved out on his own and got a hot property player like Nedved who impressed in Euro 96 to Italy and the rest is history.