Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fam from Geordieland?

Don't tell me the aunt who use to send you over the Digestives? :mjcry:

Nah not Newcastle, but their neighbor and his wife got the "Rona", so my Aunt was tripping for a couple of days.

Her husband's cousin in London died last week.

Then my Nana's Cousin, died last week, basically because the hospital deemed that she wasn't important enough(she was old old) for them to give a fukk.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Nah not Newcastle, but their neighbor and his wife got the "Rona", so my Aunt was tripping for a couple of days.

Then my Nana's Cousin, died last week, basically because the hospital deemed that she wasn't important enough(she was old old) for them to give a fukk.

Damn my condolences breh.

Yeah it's awful the picking who should live and die based on how long they've been walking the earth for. Especially when you're unable to be around them in their last days as well, which makes it even harder. It's all so phucked up.

That's why I've had to lock up my old dear. :mjcry:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn my condolences breh.

Yeah it's awful the picking who should live and die based on how long they've been walking the earth for. Especially when you're unable to be around them in their last days as well, which makes it even harder. It's all so phucked up.

That's why I've had to lock up my old dear. :mjcry:

Yeah it sucks, she was really a big figure in the fam. So basically no funeral service or anything for folks to pay respect.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

damn R.I.P. I really hate this disease. Hospitals are overcrowded and they pick and choose who gets access to ventilators. My cousin been suffering for almost 2 weeks, but luckily for him he's young. They pretty much told him keep safe and if you have trouble breathing come back and we'll try take care of you. I always knew healthcare was fukked up but this is a new low.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
can they just open the transfer window now. season lost. give the title to liverpool idc. at least give us some banter. i can make some rumors on twitter see if they gain some traction

speaking of which. my uncle who does business with one of the owners of a mid table team said they are about to announce PL is over in coming days. watch this space:mjgrin:
Doesn't make sense for them to announce that now. Why not wait till June?