Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You and your irrational hate for certain Chelsea players:mjlol:

How your getting on over there? Lost a couple of relative adjacent folk out there.
All good fam, thankfully everybody seems to be alright so far alhamdulilah :blessed:

Sorry for you loss :mjcry: you off work now right? How come you never joined the slack app the brehs set up?

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can they just open the transfer window now. season lost. give the title to liverpool idc. at least give us some banter. i can make some rumors on twitter see if they gain some traction

speaking of which. my uncle who does business with one of the owners of a mid table team said they are about to announce PL is over in coming days. watch this space:mjgrin:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All good fam, thankfully everybody seems to be alright so far alhamdulilah :blessed:

Sorry for you loss :mjcry: you off work now right? How come you never joined the slack app the brehs set up?

Yeah, layoff business, shiit is crazy, but still pushing. All these IG lives, discovering artist and different sounds(I'm amaze at What Africa is doing sonically). Going on mad long walks, being blown away by all the hidden neighborhoods in my section of DC.

Honestly I just forgot all about it