Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Shameful shyt. :francis:

:mjtf:

Tbh its not that surprising with both Spurs and Liverpool's ownership.

I'm sure Fenway will start :whoa: in a few days. I don't think they really understand the city of Liverpool being built for shyt like this, even after last time faux pas Fenway did.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tbh its not that surprising with both Spurs and Liverpool's ownership.

I'm sure Fenway will start :whoa: in a few days. I don't think they really understand the city of Liverpool being built for shyt like this, even after last time faux pas Fenway did.
Scousers hate the Tories but their owners go begging cap in hand to the government :mjlol:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Shameful shyt. :francis:

:mjtf:

Disappointed but not surprised like @Kunty McPhuck said Henry is a hedge fund manager it’s expected. Would thought they would know better given the previous ticket walkout and the reaction to Spurs though :snoop:

On the flip side of that

Jordan Henderson is organising a Premier League coronavirus crisis fund for the NHS that will run into millions of pounds.

The Times understands that the Liverpool captain has spent the last few days contacting the captains of other Premier League clubs to pitch the idea.

The initiative being led by the England international pre-dates the scathing comments made by Health Secretary Matt Hancock, who called upon top-flight footballers to “play their part” during Thursday’s government crisis briefing.
:salute: