Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Why is a PL club like Spurs making some of their staff "furlough" and essentially get assistance from the government? Come on they're not a small club..

Cause Levy is a tight b*stard :yeshrug: Also, Tottenham contracts are already heavily performance bonus based ( goals, assists, appearances ) that players are probably already on "meager" sums. With that said, 1% - 3% salary reduction would probably cover alot of the regular staff salary for a while and I can see Levy going down this route as a last resort.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Why is a PL club like Spurs making some of their staff "furlough" and essentially get assistance from the government? Come on they're not a small club..

Because they’re Yids
full

Last edited:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Transfer rumors are always ridiculous and annoying. But it’s like 20 times worse without any games now. So much b.s. We don’t even know how the latest transfer window is going to work or when it will open. Nobody knows anything right now

edit: but sad thing is I can’t stop reading these transfer rumors :bryan:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Transfer rumors are always ridiculous and annoying. But it’s like 20 times worse without any games now. So much b.s. We don’t even know how the latest transfer window is going to work or when it will open. Nobody knows anything right now

edit: but sad thing is I can’t stop reading these transfer rumors :bryan:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
This Sunderland Till I Die Season 2 :mjlol:

They were talking about how Josh Maja could be a Sunderland Legend had Kevin Phillips talking him up and this guy ends up leaving in January to Bordeaux :dead: