Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Dortmund players taking pay cut to save the club millions....will they sell sancho at a discount ? :martin:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I just started watching this... appreciate the recommendation.

I had no idea about the brawl with Bilbao.

4:35 - was that a fan he hit with a bicycle knee?

Man was :dead: after that

:wow:

hit him with the shining wizard lmfao
This is like fifa 2002 with the fouls turned off

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
ET5eZ0DWkAYUU1O

Social distancing

noondawg

Pro
Daps
My man went from a God for bringing titles to the gutter that's Naples, to a Devil for sonning all of Italy in that same city :wow:

Great insight into his time at Napoli, and Italy during that era. Great doc.

:francis::sadcam::mjtf: They basically said fukk you after that 90 World Cup. Did him dirty, although he was dirty :russ:

But can see his point about Italy, for years hating the south and being racist and the disses..shyt I’d support Argentina if I was from Naples just off what Diego did and brought to the city. Disloyal fools :hhh:

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:francis::sadcam::mjtf: They basically said fukk you after that 90 World Cup. Did him dirty, although he was dirty :russ:

But can see his point about Italy, for years hating the south and being racist and the disses..shyt I’d support Argentina if I was from Naples just off what Diego did and brought to the city. Disloyal fools :hhh:
Yeah he had his vices but I don't know if I'd go so far to call him dirty. The man endured the crazed fans for years, brought a title, then requested a transfer so he can finish his career somewhere quieter. When that was denied, he put his head down and brought in anther title. Through all of that, he was still complimentary toward the club president who was holding him hostage.

Man was the consummate professional. But it's a dirty business and he got the worse of it :mjcry:

Last edited:

noondawg

Pro
Daps
Yeah he had his vices but I don't know if I'd go so far to call him dirty. The man endured the crazed fans for years, brought a title, then requested a transfer so he can finish his career somewhere. When that was denied, he put his head down and brought in anther title. Through all of that, he was still complimentary toward the club president who was holding him hostage.

Man was the consummate professional. But it's a dirty business and he got the worse of it :mjcry:

when I say dirty I means his piss tests..apparently they would get swapped and one came back as pregnant :mjlit:

I completely agree with everything else you said. You see when he won the 2nd title he asked the president how he felt and his reply was “what about the 2 years previous without one” I:deadmanny: I was like damn that’s cold blooded. He came when they were cannon fodder and became a victim of his own success.

as Jay said “die a hero, or live long enough to watch yourself become a villain “

it’s cruel world :to: