Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
i swear there was a 5 year period when it seemed like every spectacular chelsea play was against arsenal:mjcry:

their come up was basically fukked our all situation up

IIRC they were the ones who stopped Arsenal going invincible under Graham in 91. And then Arsenal went almost 10 years unbeaten in the league vs Chelsea, with only 2 League Cup defeats within that period.

Within that time, got the Winterburn last min worldie, the Kanu hattrick to win at the bridge and then the Romford Pele worldie in the FA Cup final and then the Reyes hattrick in the FA Cup. And then pretty much Chelseas luck changed in the Invincible season in the CL and the rest is history.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

The Icelandic scientists were able to trace the coronavirus back to three European countries – Austria, Italy – the epicentre of the outbreak – and England.

Seven infected people all went to the same, undisclosed football match in England, the team claim

:unimpressed:

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Watched the Diego Maradona film last night here in the uk. Probably one of the best football docs I’ve seen. To me he’s always been the greatest. But watching his life through the time he arrived and left Naples, which the film focuses on blew my mind. The guy was so loose he was basically a gangster who happened to be good at football. His life was truly a movie.

you can also see why his life went the way it did, his whole life has been in a fishbowl.

still at god in Naples and Argentina :blessed::whoo:
I just started watching this... appreciate the recommendation.

I had no idea about the brawl with Bilbao.

4:35 - was that a fan he hit with a bicycle knee?

Man was :dead: after that

:wow:

Last edited:

noondawg

Pro
Daps
I just started watching this... appreciate the recommendation.

I had no about the brawl with Bilbao.

4:35 - was that a fan he hit with a bicycle knee?

Man was :dead: after that

:wow:

Na one of the trainers... the game earlier against Bilbao earlier in the season the cb named ‘Butcher of Bilbao’ broke Maradona’s ankle so he was on that :pacspit::demonic: in the return game. Turned into a farce haha. Don Diego is a one off..no probs on the recommendation

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Na one of the trainers... the game earlier against Bilbao earlier in the season the cb named ‘Butcher of Bilbao’ broke Maradona’s ankle so he was on that :pacspit::demonic: in the return game. Turned into a farce haha. Don Diego is a one off..no probs on the recommendation
My man went from a God for bringing titles to the gutter that's Naples, to a Devil for sonning all of Italy in that same city :wow:

Great insight into his time at Napoli, and Italy during that era. Great doc.