Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
It’s pointless to talk about return dates as long players are still testing positive. The people running these leagues are dense.

I get why they do it, because as a business you have to plan ahead with forecasting. Them throwing dates out publicly is just for show and to give hope to the fans.

But as today, we basically living in a world of no standard time or days of the week, all we have is tomorrow that's it.

noondawg

Pro
Daps
Watched the Diego Maradona film last night here in the uk. Probably one of the best football docs I’ve seen. To me he’s always been the greatest. But watching his life through the time he arrived and left Naples, which the film focuses on blew my mind. The guy was so loose he was basically a gangster who happened to be good at football. His life was truly a movie.

you can also see why his life went the way it did, his whole life has been in a fishbowl.

still at god in Naples and Argentina :blessed::whoo:

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Watched the Diego Maradona film last night here in the uk. Probably one of the best football docs I’ve seen. To me he’s always been the greatest. But watching his life through the time he arrived and left Naples, which the film focuses on blew my mind. The guy was so loose he was basically a gangster who happened to be good at football. His life was truly a movie.

you can also see why his life went the way it did, his whole life has been in a fishbowl.

still at god in Naples and Argentina :blessed::whoo:

Dap/rep
El Pibe de Oro....the real GOAT:lawd: