Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

concise

Veteran
Daps
theyre gonna try to finish this season in the summer which makes me ask the question when does next season start aaaaand if thats the case when does it end if euros are moved to next summer. i know alot of money is on the table but something has to be sacrificed to makes sure these players stay healthy not just covid-19 but also if they start packing in games in a short period just to get their money

They might as well start adjusting all the calendars now since 2022's WC is going to be in November and December.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
They might as well start adjusting all the calendars now since 2022's WC is going to be in November and December.
This

Finish the season the end of this year, calendar season in Europe next season with a break in the summer for international comps, calendar season again 022 and play the winter WC, extended break after and back to normal the season after makes the most sense to me :manny:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
what about AFCON?

Next January
Honestly this is what matters most to me brehs, I’m calm on the prem, season gets finished and we win the league or it gets cancelled and we go again next year but bossman Vic finna fire the mighty Super Eagles to glory and I need answers :mjcry: I can’t see the qualifiers at the end of the month going ahead so I guess it gets pushed back to the summer :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Hope yall are staying safe out there. Restaurants, and a ton of small businesses are closed over here, city is a ghost town right now.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Hope yall are staying safe out there. Restaurants, and a ton of small businesses are closed over here, city is a ghost town right now.

We just got the order to shut down at 12:00 am. shyt is insane man, our county was bullshytting on testing.